braces and aligners: You might as well!
The number one thing we hear from our dental clients near IG11 is "thank goodness I can smile again"
Hi, my name's Dr. Dipa Patel and I've been with The Perfect Practices for over 5 years. I offer braces and aligners, implants, single or multiple and partial denture (acrylic).
If you are worry about your worn teeth, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and the most modern course of treatments for cosmetic teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'extraordinary' or 'unbelievable'.
You are looking to to enquiry after having temporary or Emax veneers, is that right? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to embarrassed by any question not matter what it is you may have about fixed metal braces.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to IG11 over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new private clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Have you wanted to correct your teeth/smile for a long time
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
1000s of patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers for over a quarter of century. We cover all of IG11, Lower Weald and Gosmore Barking. Call 020 3432 3210.
We offer recommended braces and aligners
Are you considering braces and aligners? corrective dentistry is a highly skilled professional and not all dental professionals offer the same level range of services you will find at Perfect Practices
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to Perfect Practices
- Free smile assessment for braces and aligners
- Book your free consultation
- We have 9 practices in Hertfordshire, London and the home counties
- smile enhancing has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in London that other practices
Seeing a local dental professional or periodontist for veneers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.