braces and aligners: Indulge yourself
The number one thing we hear from our dental patients is "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
Hi my name is Dr Paul Abrahams and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental procedures. I work at our London practices.
If you are tired of your sensitive teeth, or have 'tooth decay' or other symptoms where dentures can help, I can advise you on the correct and superior procedures for partial dentures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'phenomenal' or 'awesome'.
Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to clarify any question or query you may have about retainers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new patients in KT4.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Have you looked into any possible treatments that you think you might like?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Smile-beautiful. I can't thank you enough. No response. " More.
Susan Stevens, 20-Sep-18 (Marston Moretaine Bedfordshire)