Let us help restore lost confidence and create your better smile
London patients tell us "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
Hi my name is Dr. Dipa Patel, I am responsible for braces and aligners courses of treatment.
If you are worry about your enamel erosion, or have 'periodontal problems' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can offer you the most popular and the leading treatments for clear braces.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'incredible' or 'phenomenal'.
At Perfect Practices we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of competitively priced braces and aligners. We know that speed of procedure and great results is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in LonglandsOur patients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include complete understanding of the process of having braces and having minimal mouth and / or gum irritation.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"It's important to maintain an attractive smile as you age"
1000s of dental patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for braces and aligners since 1993. We have new dental patients for all over Longlands, Ickford and Ashley Green SE9. Call 020 3432 3210.