implants: You might as well!
We often hear from new dental patients "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr Mohammed Almuzian, I am responsible for implants dental procedures.
If you are affected by your gum disease / discolouration, or have 'misaligned teeth' or other symptoms where dentures can help, I can offer you the correct and most progressive dental treatments for partial dentures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'remarkable' or 'phenomenal'.
Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to embarrassed by any question or query you may have about implants for your teeth.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake implants for new patients in Millwall.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- How long have they been like this?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Your smile is the prettiest thing you'll ever wear"
Literally 1000s of patients and new private dental patients have been choosing Perfect Practices for dentures for over 25 years. We take new private dental clients from Millwall, Bovingdon and E10 E14. Call 020 3432 3210.
We offer superior implants
Please remember not all dentist near Millwall are the same. Unfortunately we often see inferior cosmetic work or hear of poorly given advice for dentist abroad
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Millwall)
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new clients with implants
- Excellent patient care
- 1000s of happy implants patients | 7k implants placed
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- We are certified and CQC registered