braces and aligners: Your smile - For the teeth you always want. Buy orthodontic retainers
In London patient feedback is often "why did I not have braces and aligners sooner"
My name is Dr Negin Mosahebi and I am a fully qualified dental professionals. I am responsible for new private dental clients wanting braces and aligners.
If you are tired of your decayed or rotten teeth, or have 'gaps' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and the latest course of treatments for smile veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw dropping' or 'spectacular'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Why now?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
1000s of private patients and new registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers for decades. We treat new patients from N14, Wyboston and Horns Green Oakwood. Call 020 3432 3210.
We think our braces and aligners are the very best
We are often asked to fix poor cosmetic work that has not worked as the patient hoped
5 reasons why new dental clients come to smile enhancing
- Specialist in oral surgery? for braces and aligners | local London practice
- Book your free consultation
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new private patients with braces and aligners
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- More than ten practices across London and the South East