teeth whitening: Go for it!
The number one thing we hear from our customers is "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
My name is Dr Sarah Good and I am a fully qualified dental practitioners. I am responsible for new dental patients wanting teeth whitening or teeth whitening.
If you are annoyed by your enamel degradation, or have 'old cavities' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and the latest and most up to date dental treatments for lumineers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'unique'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new private clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"Highly Reccomend. Thank you Gurs for your patience and my beautiful smile!. Best dental service I've ever had. " More.
Jaxson I., 12-Jan-17 (Kingsbury London)
Why our teeth whitening treatments offer fantastic results
We like to think that not all dentists have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Open evenings & weekends for teeth whitening
- Offering painless & long lasting dental solutions
- teeth whitening | 0% finance buy now, pay later? | local London practice
- All of our practices have the very latest technology as standard
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
Seeing a local dental specialist or hygienist for veneers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos.