In London patient feedback is often "why did I wait?"
Hi my name is Dr Paul Abrahams and I've been working at The Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on smile makeovers procedures. I work at our London practices.
If you are bothered by your discoloured teeth, or have 'gums' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the most popular and the leading courses of treatment for lumineers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'extraordinary' or 'really very good'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new private clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change and why?
- Have you looked into any possible treatments that you think you might like?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"People tell me the smile on my face has got bigger"
Literally thousands of patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for veneers . new dental patients come from New Cross Gate, Parkside and Kelvedon SE14. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
We like to think that not all dentists are the same.
5 reasons why new private customers come to smile enhancing
- Super fast appointments, book online
- Five star patient experience
- Quality & friendly care for smile design and all smile makeovers
- More than ten practices across London and the South East
- The Perfect Practices has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)