You want a better smile right?
London patients tell us "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hello, my name is Dr David Nolte and I look forward to meeting you at The Perfect Practices (nr Newington).
If you are worry about your gaps in teeth (diastema), or have 'sensitive teeth' or other symptoms where implants can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and the latest dental procedures for missing teeth implants.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'surprising' or 'striking'.
Are you after implants? Have missing teeth? From single tooth to full mouth implants dental implants are your permanent solution. Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to inform or clarify any question not matter what it is you may have about short, worn or broken teeth treatments
Comprehensive Complete Implant Care Plan: Newington
We offer the most comprehensive dental assessments in the world for all dental implants.
The thorough approach of our dedicated implant team is proof of our commitment to creating the best smiles possible for our clients.
We use our years of experience along with the latest technology to formulate a customised treatment plan for you. An implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge firmly in place. The tooth colour is matched to your existing teeth. Our results look completely natural
Free first appointment
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What do you hope we can achieve aesthetically?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
Are you in need of short, worn or broken teeth solutions? Please remember not all dental surgeons have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new private patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Same day treatment for short, worn or broken teeth solutions
- Highest quality, lifetime implants
- Professional yet affordable dental care for short, worn or broken teeth solutions | local London practice
- The Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We have a passion for excellence