braces and aligners: 78% of men and women asked, admitted to smile envy and 58% wished their teeth were straighter
London patients tell us "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices, my name is Dr Druian and I offer patients a range of treatments including posterior crowns (metal only). I work at our London practices.
If you are bothered by your gum disease / discolouration, or have 'narrow smile' or other symptoms where teeth whitening can help, I can advise you on the correct and the leading full dentures (acrylic) for smile whitening.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'eye-opening' or 'striking'.
Are you considering a new dentist? Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to embarrassed by any question or query you may have about 6 month braces.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new patients in Norwood Green.
Free first consultation
I always ask new private dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- What are your expectations?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Turn back the hands of time"
Literally thousands of private customers and new private customers have been choosing smile enhancing for teeth whitening since 1993. We cover all of Norwood Green, Cold Brayfield and Brick End UB2. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why you should book now
Patients near Norwood Green have asked us to fix poor cosmetic work that has not stood the test of time
5 reasons why new customers come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- braces and aligners: Advanced / full x-rays included
- Long established group
- State of the art facility for braces and aligners
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within London
Seeing a local dental specialist or hygienist for teeth whitening or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.