braces and aligners: You deserve nothing but the best
We often hear from new patients "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
My name is Dr Noushin Attari and I am a fully qualified dental professionals. I am responsible for new dental patients wanting braces and aligners or braces and aligners.
If you are worry about your buck teeth, or have 'bruxism' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and the most modern courses of treatment for cosmetic veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'perfect' or 'striking'.
Looking at websites on Google to find out more about having Ultrathin or temporary veneers, is that right? Our dental practitioners and hygienists are on hand to embarrassed by any question you may have about adult braces.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Purley over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Why now?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"Share your smile with the world"
50,000+ pa of registered patients and new private patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers for over a quarter of century. We cover all of Purley, Upper Dean and Channel's End CR8. Call 020 3432 3210.
We offer brilliant braces and aligners
Worried about finding the right dentist near Purley? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why new dental clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Free smile assessment for braces and aligners
- Look amazing with your new smile
- Providing specialist braces and aligners & orthodontic treatments | local London practice
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within London
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- Perfect Practices also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers