general dentistry procedures: Your new smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted. Buy dental extractions
We often hear from new private dental clients "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices (TPS), my name is Dr Paul Abrahams and I'm one of the resident dentists here.
If you are fed up with your big teeth, or have 'old cavities' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the appropriate and the most modern and up to date courses of treatment for cosmetic veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'perfect' or 'spectacular'.
You are looking to to talk to us about having Lumineers or immediate veneers, is that right? Our dental practitioners and hygienists are on hand to inform or clarify any problem or query you may have about dental extractions.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Rise Park over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
I always ask new dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
1000s of patients and new dental clients have been choosing Perfect Practices for veneers . Our patient registration list has re opened in Rise Park, Chalfont St Giles and Cudham RM1. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our dental extractions offer really very good results
We like to think that not all dental specialists have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced general dentistry procedures / dental techniques
- Cutting edge dental treatment?
- Affordable private dentistry for general dentistry procedures
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have a passion for excellence
- Perfect Practices Dental Group also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers