You need to do something about your teeth and now is your chance
The number one thing we hear from our patients is "why did I not have braces and aligners sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Kayur Patel and I've been working at The Perfect Practices Dental Group for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental treatments here at smile enhancing.
If you are stressed by your misaligned teeth, or have 'discoloured teeth' or other symptoms where crack teeth solutions can help, I can advise you on the appropriate and the leading full dentures (acrylic) for cracked teeth treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'mind-blowing' or 'eye-opening'.
Maybe you are now considering a new dentist? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to embarrassed by any problem or query you may have about orthodontic retainers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new dental patients in RM2.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
Worried about finding the right dentist near RM2? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices
- 1000s of happy braces and aligners patients | 7k implants placed
- Affordable award winning London dentist
- Professional yet affordable dental care for braces and aligners
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- The Perfect Practices (nr RM2) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
Seeing a local dental specialist or hygienist for crack teeth solutions or other dental work (including routine examinations is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for special discounts and offers.