The number one thing we hear from our clients near Snaresbrook is "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
My name is Dr Gurs Sehmi. I work at our London and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dental professional. I am responsible for new clients wanting dentures or other similar treatments.
If you are fed up with your big teeth, or have 'bad breath' or other symptoms where teeth whitening can help, I can advise you on the very best and the leading dental procedures for teeth whitening procedures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'surprising' or 'astounding'.
Are you a patient Googling for teeth whitening procedures? Our dental clinicians and dental specialists are on hand to clarify any problem or query you may have about partial dentures
Teeth Whitening in Snaresbrook
One of the simplest, quickest and most effective ways to improve the appearance of your smile is with a teeth whitening treatment. Veneers are also a popular choice when wanting white teeth. .
At our practice, we offer a combination of in-surgery and take-home whitening treatments. Find out if you are suitable by contacting the practice.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- What do you hope we can achieve restoratively?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"friendly. receptive and welcoming practise that appears to care about its registered patients. Always good. " More.
Louise E., 04-Sep-18 (Harefield London)
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Are you looking for dentures? cosmetic dentistry is a highly skilled professional and not all dentists offer the full range of elective dentistry options. For example a number of dentists offer implants but not orthodontics (braces) near Snaresbrook
5 reasons why new registered patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Open Saturdays for dentures
- Our implant surgeons have a wealth of experience of a wide range of implant solutions
- Open evenings & weekends for dentures
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- smile enhancing has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
Seeing a local dentist or periodontist for teeth whitening or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.
"Top class work. Always been helpful and caring. Caring and competent dental team, only gripe is the price. " More.
Alice Holmes, 31-Jan-18 (Gaston Green Essex)