braces and aligners: Your new smile - For that Wow Factor You Always Wanted
We often hear from new patients "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
Hi my name is Dr Mahmoud Pourghadiri and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr South Street) for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners treatments. I work at our London practices.
If you are fed up with your gums, or have 'stained teeth' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can advise you on the correct and the latest dental treatments for clear braces.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'sensational'.
At The Perfect Practices we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of competitively priced braces and aligners. We know that continuing to eat whatever they want and speed of procedure is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in South StreetOur patients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include complete understanding of the process of having braces and great results.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free dental consultations
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"A healthy, beautiful smile is incredibly important"
1000s of dental patients and new dental patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for braces and aligners for over a quarter of century. Our patient registration list has re opened in South Street, Merry Hill and Chartridge TN16. Call 020 3432 3210.