In London patient feedback is often "thank goodness I can smile again"
Hi my name is Dr Mahmoud Pourghadiri, I am responsible for braces and aligners course of treatments here at Perfect Practices Dental Group.
If you are worried by your current smile, or have 'periodontal problems' or other symptoms where teeth whitening can help, I can recommend the correct and the most modern courses of treatment for instant teeth whitening.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'eye-opening' or 'astounding'.
Wanting teeth whitening procedures? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question not matter what it is you may have about teeth braces for adults. Why the Perfect Practices.
Teeth Whitening in St Giles
One of the simplest, quickest and most effective ways to improve the appearance of your smile is with a teeth whitening treatment. Veneers are also a popular choice when wanting white teeth. .
At our practice, we offer a combination of in-surgery and take-home whitening treatments. Find out if you are suitable by contacting the practice.
Free initial examination
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
We offer the best braces and aligners
We are often asked to fix poor reshaping and contouring work that has not worked as the patient hoped
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- 1000s of happy braces and aligners patients | 7k implants placed | local London practice
- Includes CBCT scans
- Patient satisfaction assured? for braces and aligners
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in London that other practices
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4