caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures: Your smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted
The number one thing we hear from our patients near St Margarets is "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
My name is Dr Kuljeet Mehta and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new clients wanting caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures or caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures.
If you are completely fed up with your enamel erosion, or have 'periodontal problems' or other symptoms where periodontal treatments can help, I can offer you the correct and the latest treatments for gum grafts.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'phenomenal' or 'fabulous'.
Are you now considering having gum disease solutions? in St Margarets
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our dental clients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from St Margarets have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free initial examination
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Why now?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"hygienist visit. attentive and competent service. Recently changed dentists and extremely. " More.
Violet Williamson, 20-Aug-18 (Widmoor Buckinghamshire)
1000s of private patients and new registered patients have been choosing smile enhancing for periodontal treatments since 1993. Patients often come from St Margarets, Thornton Heath and Keysoe TW1. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our dental caps offer staggering results
We like to think that not all dental practitioners are the same.
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- We only work with the highest quality branded products, carefully chosen by our lead dentists
- Sedation & finance payment plans
- We have 9 practices in Hertfordshire, London and the home counties
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in London that other practices
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established