veneers: Take time out for dental beauty
At The Perfect Practices Dental Group patients often tell us "the results are simply amazing."
My name is Dr Natalie Frendo-Cumbo and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new private clients wanting veneers.
If you are Please remember not all dental practitioners offer the same level of dental care as The Perfect Practices or have access to the same technology, knowledge and experience your current smile, or have 'buck teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the very best and state of the art dental treatments for veneers or whitening.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'life-changing' or 'awe-inspiring'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"Always Left Happy After A Visit. Always had very good treatment and seen very quickly if I have had any problems. Not a good start. " More.
Jaxson Brooks, 09-Apr-18 (Cotton End Bedfordshire)
Why our gingival veneers offer effortless results
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct substandard restorative density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new dental patients come to smile enhancing
- State of the art facility for veneers | local London practice
- Providing a full range of dental treatments for gingival veneers
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new patients with veneers
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
We are one of London's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of satisfied customers who already have veneers or whitening with really very good results.
Seeing a local dental professional or orthodontist for veneers or other I'm Dr Kuljeet Mehta and my goal is to inspire people to take action to keep their mouth healthy and their smiles whiter is really easy.
Your dentist will clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers for veneers.
Est 1993 | 19,000+ Smile Makeovers | 30,000+ Veneers