general dentistry procedures: Be inspired
We often hear from new registered patients "the results are simply amazing."
I'm Dr Thinus Oelofse and I'm here to help you find out more about the amazing treatment options available to improve the appearance of your smile.
If you are bothered by your stained teeth, or have 'decayed teeth' or other symptoms where children's dentistry can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the most popular and the most modern full dentures (acrylic) for paediatric dentistry.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'excellent' or 'jaw-dropping'.
Perhaps you are looking for a new dentist? Our dental practitioners and periodontists are on hand to inform or clarify any question you may have about wisdom teeth removal.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake general dentistry procedures for new patients in SW95.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any family history of this?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Smiling with confidence at last. I came to Perfect smile on a whim, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Having been told by other dentists and orthodontist that there wasn't much that could be done with my teeth due to the complexity of it. Coming to Perfect smile and being treated by Dr Sam Jethwa has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.. Chet is a great dentist and has the." More.Georgia Bennett (Holwellbury Bedfordshire)
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"
50,000+ pa of patients and new private dental patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for children's dentistry for over a quarter of century. new clients come from SW95, New Greens and Bedgrove Nine Elms. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other London dental practices near SW95
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr SW95)
- Experienced dental clinicians in general dentistry procedures
- Pay monthly invisible braces
- Friendly, local dentist? for general dentistry procedures nr SW95
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within London