braces and aligners: Be inspired
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
My name is Dr Suzie Moore and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new private dental patients wanting braces and aligners.
If you are annoyed by your discoloured teeth, or have 'buck teeth' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and state of the art dental procedures for teeth retainers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'sensational' or 'unique'.
At The Perfect Practices (nr Vauxhall) we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of cost effective braces and aligners. We know that continuity in care and straightening their teeth without anyone noticing is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in SW19Our patients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include minimising impact on patient's work, home or school life with a low number of dental visits in Kensal Town and having minimal mouth and / or gum irritation.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any family history of this?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?