braces and aligners: Why not? The price might surprise you
London patients tell us "why did I wait?"
Hi my name is Dr Druian and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr E15) for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental procedures. I work at our London practices.
If you are stressed by your missing teeth, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and superior full dentures (acrylic) for teeth straightening treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'phenomenal'.
At smile enhancing we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of low-cost braces and aligners. We know that continuing to eat whatever they want and complete confidentiality is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in E1Our private clients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include maintaining a healthy mouth and teeth during dental treatment and minimising impact on patient's work, home or school life with a low number of dental visits in Hackney Wick.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"The treatment went smooth without any problems or pain. friendly and efficient staff and confidence in the treatment received. brilliant experience/ with The Perfect Practices. " More.
Gabriel Wilson, 09-Jul-18 (Wix Essex)
We offer 5 star reviewed braces and aligners
Please remember not all dentists have in house specialists
5 reasons why new private clients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Est 1993 | 25 years expertise of braces and aligners
- More than 10,000 veneers fitted
- Professional yet affordable dental care for braces and aligners
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
Seeing a local dental professional or periodontist for braces and aligners or other dental work (including routine examinations is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for special discounts and offers.