What do you have to lose?
The number one thing we hear from our London patients is "why did I wait so long for veneers?"
My name is Dr Kayur Patel and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new patients wanting veneers.
If you are completely fed up with your sensitive teeth, or have 'enamel degradation' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the appropriate and exceptional course of treatments for veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'phenomenal'.
London's leading experts In veneers smile makeover since 1993, giving you the assurance and trust that having full teeth veneers is right for you.
Veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural.
Free initial consultation
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"My Teeth & Smile are amazing!. Every member of staff go out of their way to be helpful to you. Decent service. " More.
Kathryn C., 01-Feb-18 (Thorley Hertfordshire)
We think our veneers are the very best
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other London dental practices near The Hyde
5 reasons why new registered patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Specialist in oral surgery? for veneers | local London practice
- Dental braces from £1,500 | now with digital oral scan?
- Affordable private dentistry for veneers
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- The Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for veneers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos.