veneers: Your smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted
The number one thing we hear from our patients near UB3 is "why did I not have veneers sooner"
My name is Dr Paul Abrahams and I am a fully qualified dental surgeons. I am responsible for new private dental patients wanting veneers or veneers.
If you are annoyed by your gums, or have 'buck teeth' or other symptoms where dentures can help, I can offer you the right and the most modern and up to date courses of treatment for partial dentures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unforgettable' or 'fantastic'.
Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to outline and clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about permanent porcelain veneers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake veneers for new dental clients in UB3.
Free first appointment
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change and why?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
1000s of registered patients and new registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr UB3) for dentures . We have new private patients for all over UB3, Coalhill and Askett Harlington. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why you should book now
We are often asked to fix poor cosmetic work that has not worked as the patient hoped
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced veneers / dental techniques | local London practice
- Large choice of services
- Providing specialist veneers & orthodontic treatments | local London practice
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers