braces and aligners: Your new smile - For that Wow Factor You Always Wanted
London patients tell us "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
Hi my name is Dr Almuzian I work with customers who require various braces and aligners or other similar dental treatments.
If you are really fed up with your overbite, or have 'sensitive teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the right and the most modern and up to date procedures for dental veneers processes.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'surprising' or 'phenomenal'.
Want more information to to book having ceramic or Durathin veneers, is that right? Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to outline and clarify any question not matter what it is you may have about fixed brace procedures.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- What do you hope we can achieve correctively?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"Reassuring. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel 'at home'.. Always a very good service. " More.
Felicity Wright, 23-Mar-18 (Little Gaddesden Hertfordshire)
1000s of patients and new registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers since 1993. Patients often come from Upper Elmers End, North Watford and Battlesden BR3. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our fixed brace procedures offer awesome results
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct awful aesthetic density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to smile enhancing
- Same day treatment for braces and aligners
- Excellent patient care
- Free smile assessment for braces and aligners
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments