braces and aligners: Take time out for dental beauty
London patients tell us "thank goodness I can smile again"
My name is Dr Suzie Moore and I am a fully qualified dental professionals. I am responsible for new registered patients wanting braces and aligners.
If you are stressed by your sensitive teeth, or have 'old crowns' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the appropriate and the most advanced courses of treatment for composite veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'fabulous' or 'tremendous'.
do you want to to explore the possibility of having Ultrathin or Durathin veneers, is that right? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about orthodontic retainers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Welsh Harp over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new private patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- What do you hope we can achieve correctively?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"I'm definitely pleased. The efficient service you provide. I always dread going to the dentist but. " More.
Rachael Robertson, 03-Aug-16 (Well End Hertfordshire)
We offer recommended braces and aligners
We like to think that not all dental surgeons have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Welsh Harp)
- 1000s of happy braces and aligners patients | 7k implants placed
- Large choice of services
- Specialist in oral surgery? for braces and aligners | local London practice
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
We are one of London's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of delighted patients who already have composite veneers with staggering results.
Seeing a local dental specialist or periodontist for veneers or other dental work (including implants, single or multiple is really easy.
Your dentist will elaborate on or explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for special discounts and offers.