You want a better smile right?
We often hear from new private dental patients "why did I wait?"
Hi my name is Dr Mahmoud Pourghadiri and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners procedures. I work at our London practices.
If you are suffering with your overbite, or have 'chipped teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the appropriate and ultra modern full dentures (acrylic) for lumineers veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'extraordinary' or 'jaw dropping'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- What changes would you like to see?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"I trust Perfect Practices Dental Group team!. Thank you thank you thank you. Good Service and convenient opening. " More.
Eliza Morgan, 02-Mar-18 (Holme Green Bedfordshire)
1000s of private patients and new dental patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for veneers for over a quarter of century. new clients come from Whetstone, Medbourne and Little Crawley N20. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
Please remember not all dental surgeons have in house specialists
5 reasons why new registered patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Whetstone)
- Patient satisfaction assured? for braces and aligners | local London practice
- Providing all services for teeth straightening procedures
- Providing specialist braces and aligners & orthodontic treatments | local London practice
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- smile enhancing has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dentists in London
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for veneers or other dental work (including fast braces is really easy.
Your dentist will explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for promotions, discounts and special offer for braces and aligners.
"Fast and efficient. Nice people who make you welcome and know what they are doing. Quick and friendly service. " More.
Joseph B., 11-Sep-17 (Eastcote Village Buckinghamshire)