braces and aligners: 83% of women surveyed wanted whiter teeth
In London patient feedback is often "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
Hi my name is Dr Thinus Oelofse and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental procedures. I work at our London practices.
If you are bothered by your halitosis, or have 'gum disease (periodontitis)' or other symptoms where bad breath solutions can help, I can offer you the correct and cutting edge treatments for bad breath treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'epic' or 'jaw-dropping'.
Are you looking to have gum disease solutions? in Woodford Wells
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our patients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Woodford Wells have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- How long have they been like this?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
1000s of dental patients and new private dental patients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for bad breath solutions since 1993. Our patient registration list has re opened in Woodford Wells, Ledburn and Thorncote Green IG8. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why you should book now
We are often asked to fix poor restorative work that has not worked as the patient hoped
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Super fast appointments, book online
- Providing all services for removable braces
- Professional yet affordable dental care for braces and aligners
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- The Perfect Practices (nr Woodford Wells) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
Seeing a local dental specialist or orthodontist for bad breath solutions or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions on braces and aligners.
"I went to the Perfect Practices for braces and aligners. I came to Perfect smile on a whim, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Having been told by other dentists and orthodontist that there wasn't much that could be done with my teeth due to the complexity of it. Coming to Perfect smile and being treated by Dr Sam Jethwa has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.. Friendly staff & great value service. " More.
Sadie Gill, 27-Mar-18 (Bushmead Buckinghamshire)