We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove flies and other pests safely, legally & effectively in World's End.
Looking for fast moth extermination
immediate Local Moth pest controllers – 24-Hour Emergency Callout Near You
PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to provide your home with long-lasting moth extermination and treatment.
Our trustworthy team of moth, flies and pest controllers can visit your house in World's End today, analyse the extent of the moth infestation, provide a free quote and begin work immediately.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- pesticide control: appointment times that suit you
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
rapid Moth Control and Cluster Flies Extermination available 24/7 – Removal Up To 100%
Nobody likes having moths in their property, which is why we’re determined in providing tenants with efficient moth control and treatment.
What a excellent service from the first point of contact to the really nice guy who carried out the reliable treatment, everything was done professionally and they were extremely helpful in every way, I would not hesitate to use this dependable company again or well recommend them, thank you! Very overjoyed! David, February, St Margarets, Type of Pest: pests Orianna
Our team of moth specialists and pest controllers are here to help you in World's End. Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your World's End house within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
ALL IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any moths infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or property within 24 hours. A member of our dedicated team will assess the property for signs and areas for moths. They'll explain the work needed to get rid of the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the moths, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
SAVE MONEY AND TIME
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.